- Waitress: do you have any questions about the menu?
- Me: what kind of font is this?
be nice to people because the world is a shitty place and we all need a little help sometimes
I don’t really forgive people I just pretend like its ok and wait for my opportunity to destroy them
i always had my head wrapped around the idea of getting into a wonderful university and getting a good job and getting married and having a family and being able to support them but for some reason now all i want to do is travel and eat new foods and meet new people and get a tan and buy a one way ticket and not come home
This is the most relevant thing I have ever read
*complains about being tired* * doesn’t sleep until 3am*
not wanting to date someone because you aren’t physically attracted to them doesn’t make you an asshole
wanting to sit at home watching TV instead of hanging out with people doesn’t make you an asshole
cutting off a friendship that was not satisfying to you doesn’t make you an asshole
Perks of using glasses:
If you go out without your glasses and someone looks you in your eyes you won’t see their eyes
1. You don’t get to choose who stays or not in your life. The choice is theirs.
2. Home can be a person, too.
3. Depression isn’t just normal sadness. It’s a lot more than that.
4. You can still feel empty despite having a lot of people trying to be there for you.
5. Time doesn’t stop for anyone. Not even for the moments which you never want to end.
6. Pain demands to be felt. But you still have a choice to either let it consume you or inspire you.
7. One of the worst feelings in the world is having to miss someone who is just a few inches away from you.
8. You have the power to make things happen. You just lacked faith.
9. Everyone’s going to hurt you. You just have to choose which ones are worth it.
10. Love can be either give you bliss or pain. It is still precious and beautiful, regardless of the outcome.